Support Pharmacist – 3-day week – approx. 30 hours
This role provides you with the opportunity to work in an independently owned, long established community pharmacy in South Dublin. You will gain experience in an environment where your ideas and input on how to deliver an excellent professional pharmacy service are both welcomed and implemented. You will get to practice pharmacy where patients often seek our advice as their local pharmacist prior to visiting their GP. You will also be assisting our Supervising Pharmacist Manager in delivering a range of pharmacy-based professional services. Our dispensary operating system is McLernons MPS. We currently do not operate the methadone scheme or service nursing homes.
- 3-day week (approx. 30 hrs)
- No Sundays, Public Holidays or Late Nights
- Two Saturdays in four off
- Competitive Euro salary for the right candidate, (pro rata) D.O.E.
- Relocation Package (available if required)
- 22 days Annual Leave (pro-rata)
- Annual PSI Fees Paid
- We offer comprehensive training in the Irish pharmacy system for UK graduates
- Work alongside and learn from our highly experienced Supervising Pharmacist Manager
- Opportunity for promotion as our company grows
- Ongoing comprehensive OTC training from our training partner, 4FrontPharmacy.ie
- Contributory company pension scheme after 12-months (optional)
Why work for us?
Our four service pillars are the foundation of our customer promise : ‘We’re here for you’
- Warm & friendly service
- Exceptional care
- Trusted expert advice
- Supporting the communities we serve
We want all of our team to feel at home working with us in Brennans. If you identify with all of our six core values of Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Community and Team, we know that you will enjoy working with us.
So if you:
- Are a fully qualified Pharmacist – (with or without post qualification experience, as this role is suitable for new graduates and full training in the Irish schemes will be given);
- Are a Pharmacist who genuinely enjoys and is fulfilled by your career choice working as a community pharmacist;
- Are a good communicator who gets along well with people;
- Are accurate, have excellent attention to detail and can work on your own initiative;
- Are driven to succeed, and can prioritise and work quickly;
- Have a strong professional ethos combined with commercial savvy;
Then we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] and we will be in touch.
Please note that due to current legislation we can only retain applications on file for a period of 12-months. Should you see a future vacancy you are interested in with in Brennans Pharmacy after this time please feel free to apply.